It’s a bit of a fresh start for us here at MSH. We’ve been working hard over the summer on tweaking our strategy for the immediate future so that we can continue to deliver outcomes for the young people we work with and remain efficient in doing so. If you caught this video over the summer then you’ll have some context – if not then it’s worth a quick watch.
Here’s an explainer video about the new strategy, but don’t worry, there’s a text version below too:-
- Instead of creating programmes of visits for each group we’re working with, we’re going to create a single core programme of visits per year which our groups can access and which will be divided up fairly. More on this soon.
- Occasional specific visits can be arranged depending on circumstances. We’re trying to accommodate as much as possible
- We want to do more live speaking to groups in schools and with local authorities. The more the better, so contact us if you want us!
- We’re going to set up more CV and interview workshops, with our team and with businesses. We’ll look at doing these with certain groups, or putting larger events on in cooperation with our partners.
- We’re going to kick off a project relating to SEND interview process and see if there’s something we can add.
- We’re going to create more content for young people via our YouTube show and social media channels. Keep an eye out for that.
- We’re going to come up with a plan to bring role models, inspiration and aspiration to the female young people we work with.
This will all help us deliver, and help reduce the burden we put on the businesses that support us at the same time. We can’t wait.
Hear from you soon.